W MEDIA znajdziesz grafiki, banery i avatary

Menu główne

T4T Billionaires Club

Zaczęty przez ksysju, 28 Lipiec 2012, 14:07

ksysju

Witam

A pochwale się i kilka wiadomości  :)

CytatHi Ksysju,

I'm Peter Skands, the lead scientist behind Test4Theory. You were the fourth volunteer to exceed 1 billion simulated events for Test4Theory, and I'd just like to thank you personally for all the computing power you've contributed.

Many of the events you've generated were simulated by the code that I write, called PYTHIA. Others were generated by the codes of my professional collaborators (and competitors! - T4T extends no special privileges to PYTHIA).

What you, and all the T4T volunteers, have given us, is something that had previously been impossible to imagine, a web-based resource for comparing the output of all the codes, to a truly huge number of experimental measurements, displayed on the mcplots.cern.ch site.

I, and an increasing number of my colleagues, often use this site for reference in our daily work, looking at what still needs to be improved in the simulations, checking whether upgrades we did really had the desired effects across the board, and checking what to recommend our experimental colleagues to use for particular studies.

We are very grateful to welcome you as the first T4T billionaire and hope you fill find it worthwhile to continue to support our endeavors in the future!

With warm regards,
Dr. Peter Skands
Staff Scientist
CERN - Theoretical Physics Dept

ksysju

dziubas

* Death is the highest priority non-maskable interrupt *

PoznanskaPyra

WIZYTÓWKA
Kompy:
AMD Ryzen 9-3900X + GTX980Ti
Intel i5 4570 + HD7970

Troll81

Newsa z tego i na główną i na FB :D

PanStaszek

"(...)Wrzućmy go do cysterny, nie mówi tego, co chcemy"

Troll81

Polak bilionerem w T4T :D to byłby dobry tytuł :D

AL

mimeq

ksysju a Ty nie jestes/byles w naszym zespole ?

Member of team n/a

ksysju

Hi

Dzięki za czujność,  jestem przekonany że na początku roku jeszcze pisało ,że jestem w B@P.

ksysju