Aktualności:

W MEDIA znajdziesz grafiki, banery i avatary

Menu główne

Oferty pracy w UK dla programistów

Zaczęty przez krzyszp, 20 Marzec 2014, 18:25

krzyszp

Jako, że kiedyś zapisałem się do kilku portali IT z ofertami pracy (a nigdy się z nich nie wypisywałem), to systematycznie przychodzą mi różne oferty.
Jesteście zainteresowani, abym co ciekawsze oferty wrzucał tutaj?
Normalnie nie miało by to sensu (każdy sam może się zarejestrować), ale w prawie każdej z nich mam informację, że jeżeli nie jestem zainteresowany, to mogę przekazać ofertę chętnemu z korzyścią dla obu stron...

Fajne zegarki :)
Należę do drużyny BOINC@Poland
 Moja wizytówka

Troll81

wrzucaj. A może ktoś z nas podjedzie do jukeja :D

krzyszp

CytatJava Developer - £30K - £35k

2 years + experience

Key role within a massive global entity based from their Nottinghamshire offices. You will join in a pivotal appointment in the team working on the deployment of a new crucial project! This is an urgent role & we are interviewing ASAP!!

Skills
You should ideally have skills in the following
·       Java / J2EE
·       Struts
·       JSP
·       Oracle / SQL Server
·       Unit testing

Alongside good technical skills you must also be able to demonstrate the ability to follow best practise design & have good experience of designing & implementing applications with exposure to design techniques such as UML or TDD (Test Driven Development). Excellent communication skills are also essential for this role; you will work with a senior member of the team and you will be required to hit the ground running and embrace new projects.

Responsibilities
You will be responsible for delivering first class software solutions on a global basis, creating architecture & applications. Upon joining the company you will be involved in a massive ERP deployment & your input is required on the completion of the project and developing new features and integrations. This is a huge project unlike no other locally! A great challenge and extremely fulfilling for a Java Developer eager to be the best that they can in this area!

Company
My client is leading the way in its industry & you can work for them at their Newark offices, paving the way to future success! It is an integral part of the business & provisions are made to continually improve methods & processes - including further training & professional development!!

Benefits include pension, medical & over 30 days holiday! So do not delay - apply now!!

Moja wizytówka

Cyfron

ktoś się wypowie z osób w temacie, czy oferta jest spoko czy nie?  :boing:

krzyszp

Cytat: Cyfron w 20 Marzec 2014, 20:27
ktoś się wypowie z osób w temacie, czy oferta jest spoko czy nie?  :boing:
Ja tylko powiem, że na warunki UK ta oferta jest...ok. Może nie "marzenia mistrza" ale dobre pieniądze za wiedzę...
Przy okazji... 30k brutto funtów oznacza ok. 2,1k funtów miesięcznie "na rękę"...

Moja wizytówka

AiDec

Czyli jakies ~10k PLN. To wynagrodzenie zwyklego robola w Norwegii...

To tak w ramach komentarza czy oferta jest spoko czy nie ;)

Bo jest paru kumpli :),
Bo jest parę w życiu dobrych chwil...

Moja wizytowka i sygnaturka

stiven

No i teraz się zacznie przeliczanie na złotówki i debaty gdzie życie droższe...

krzyszp

Cytat: AiDec w 21 Marzec 2014, 07:14
Czyli jakies ~10k PLN. To wynagrodzenie zwyklego robola w Norwegii...

To tak w ramach komentarza czy oferta jest spoko czy nie ;)
Zwróć uwagę na:
CytatBenefits include pension, medical & over 30 days holiday! So do not delay - apply now!!
Ponad 30 dni roboczych urlopu, prywatny program emerytalny i ubezpieczenie (dodatkowe) medyczne oznacza, że w tej pracy jest coś więcej niż tylko pensja.
Natomiast jak napisałem tyłka nie urywa, ale ogólnie dobra oferta zwłaszcza na Newark, gdzie ceny (w tym wynajmu) są stosunkowo niskie...

Moja wizytówka

Grzypu

Cytat
Natomiast jak napisałem tyłka nie urywa, ale ogólnie dobra oferta zwłaszcza na Newark, gdzie ceny (w tym wynajmu) są stosunkowo niskie...

Oczywiście, że nie urywa, ale czy musi? Mityczne 10k zł dla programisty świeżo po politechnice raczej można między bajki włożyć, i jakkolwiek by nie mitologizować tego zawodu... to jest praca jak każda inna. Wymaga trochę wiedzy specjalistycznej i ciągłego dokształcania, jednak czy przykładowa księgowa jest z tego obowiązku zwolniona?
Poza tym 2k funtów na rękę pozwoli Ci godnie mieszkać( wynająć lub kupić i spłacać), zjeść i się ubrać. No i sporą część odłożyć jeśli dwie osoby przynoszą do domu te 2k na miesiąc.

Martin Fox

Cytat: Grzypu w 21 Marzec 2014, 09:24
Oczywiście, że nie urywa, ale czy musi? Mityczne 10k zł dla programisty świeżo po politechnice raczej można między bajki włożyć, i jakkolwiek by nie mitologizować tego zawodu... to jest praca jak każda inna. Wymaga trochę wiedzy specjalistycznej i ciągłego dokształcania, jednak czy przykładowa księgowa jest z tego obowiązku zwolniona?
Poza tym 2k funtów na rękę pozwoli Ci godnie mieszkać( wynająć lub kupić i spłacać), zjeść i się ubrać. No i sporą część odłożyć jeśli dwie osoby przynoszą do domu te 2k na miesiąc.
Prawda jest taka, ze za 2k£ dwie osoby przezyja bez jakiegos oszczedzania, ba, nawet odlozo na wakacje.

krzyszp

Kolejna oferta, jeżeli kogoś interesuje...
CytatGood Afternoon,

Please find below a role that I thought may be of interest to you. This is an extremely urgent permanent position.

Lead Software Developer PHP - London - £45k - £55k

My large blue chip client is currently looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join their rapidly growing web team.

The role is a brilliant opportunity to get your foot in the door with brilliant responsibilities and proven career track record. Due to the latest technologies used, it will allow the opportunity to pick up skills and gain a market leader on their CV.

The essential skills for the role include but are not restricted too:

- Ability to hand code Object Orientated programming (OOP) with PHP
- Zend or Symfony framework experience
- Knowledge of Front End technologies including xHTML, CSS
- Javascript experience including JavaScript libraries such as jQuery, Prototype.
- XSS and SQL Injection
- API web services experience

Desireables:

- Experience of content management systems including Wordpress or Joomla
- WebServices using Restful

The role shall allow the ideal candidate to bring in their own flair and style to add to the brand of the organisation and take them through for an even brighter future.

This is an immediate requirement, with my large organisation willing to move quickly for the right candidate.

Send your CV to Calum Reid ASAP to be considered and if you have any queries call me

Salary Range: £45,000 - £55,000 and commutable from the London area and surrounding areas.

Moja wizytówka

kva.pl

Jakby sie cos jeszcze dla phpowca trafilo to poprosze o wklejenie :)

krzyszp

Proszę bardzo:
CytatPHP Developer - Near Mansfield

Exciting opportunity for a back-end PHP Developer to work on integral business applications for a nationwide business. Interesting and complex PHP projects lie ahead; there is much new development planned and this is a great time to join as a PHP Developer, working in an agile cloud based environment.

Skills required:

You must be proficient in PHP development

Also required -
·       HTML
·       CSS
·       JavaScript, jQuery
·       MySQL
·       Knowledge of mobile development / handheld equipment
·       Real time n-tier PHP development

You will join a family run business for almost 100 years success! Based from hear offices near Mansfield you will join the PHP development team and work on a plethora of key projects, developing a number of new greenfield applications from initial stages as well as maintaining business critical applications. They have over 250 people across the business based at a number of sites throughout the UK. They are an extremely stable business who is committed to their staff.

Working on business systems you can gain involvement in design, development and testing of the applications. There are a number of innovative plans in the pipeline involving mobile technologies and UI portal integration, so now is the time to apply!

Salary: £24K - £32K DOE - I potentially have 2 openings at the business and my client will look at junior level through to senior level if you are eager to continue learning and keen to work as part of an agile team.

To apply please send your CV to me or call 0115 950 8450

Dodam jeszcze, że od kilku dni odpieram zmasowany atak telefoniczny rekruterów - zdecydowanie szukają ludzi ze znajomością Magento, za ciężkie pieniądz (niestety, za słabo znam Magento, żeby się za to brać, doświadczenie mam tylko w pracy z jego bazą, ale już programowanie modułów dla niego to dla mnie za ostra jazda).

Moja wizytówka