Aktualności:

Nowy polski projekt BOINC - Universe@Home

Menu główne

Odznaki SkyNet POGS

Zaczęty przez andy101fah, 21 Listopad 2013, 10:45

andy101fah

Dziwne że do tej pory nie ma wątku dla najładniejszych odznak w świecie BOINC.

Zaczynamy, proszę dopisywać najnowsze zdobycze.

u mnie najnowsza to:

TheSkyNet POGS Galaxy 10,000
You processed some of theSkyNet POGS galaxy number 10,000! Thank you!

cp

Gratulacje.
Ja, pomimo usilnych starań nie miałem szczęścia dostać ani skrawka galaktyki 10000 do przeliczenia  :'(

Troll81

Bo narobili tych odznak w cholerę....

nabializm

u mnie taki

Total Credit 117,395

The Englert-Higgs On the 8th of October 2013, particle physicists François Englert and Peter W. Higgs were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics for their prediction of the Higgs Boson, detected last year at CERN in the Large Hadron Collider. Thanks for being part of our celebration.

andy101fah

Trollu, nie marudź tylko wrzucaj swoją lornetkę z podpisem.

d_worms

u mnie to samo  :boing:  :parrrty:

Dario666

Trofea

From humble beginnings of only holding 8MB, 2013 will see a 1TB Thumb Drive hit the market. 1TB - that's a LOT of photos of your kids, ready to whip out of your pocket at a moment's notice to inflict on unsuspecting strangers. (awarded for 320,000 cr)

Specjalne

An exclusive for helping beta test theSkyNet T2. Thank you to all our amazing beta testers.

This trophy has been won by 542 users
Get ye some loot ye landlubber. Happy talk like a pirate day 2013 ye scurvy dog. Thanks for crunching some of our information stuff. Now, walk the plank!

This trophy has been won by 3135 users
On the 8th of October 2013, particle physicists François Englert and Peter W. Higgs were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics for their prediction of the Higgs Boson, detected last year at CERN in the Large Hadron Collider. Thanks for being part of our celebration.

This trophy has been won by 3396 users

Dario666

Najbardziej AWESOME (debilne) trofeum:

We at theSkyNet think you're pretty darn awesome, and there isn't a way around it. Thank you for being so awesome!

This trophy has been won by 1 user.

I teraz najlepsze - kto dostał to trofeum? Kto jest taki niesamowity?

Name     Country Rank Total Credit Average Daily Credit Alliance
thehill au 6509 5,646           335                  Flying Solo

Jaja jak berety,towarzystwo wzajemnej adoracji.

Troll81

A jak mam tam sprawdzić swą odznakę??

andy101fah

Trollu, wchodzisz na:
http://www.theskynet.org/

http://www.theskynet.org/users/sign_in?locale=en

i podajesz swój email z którego rejestrowałeś konto lub swoje ID i hasło.
Jak będziesz na swoim panelu użytkownika to klikasz

My Trophies i masz komplet badge.
Do sygnaturki wpisuje się najwyższe badge z danej kategorii.
Jeżeli w opcji badge na stronie
http://signature.statseb.fr/
zaznaczysz Customize your signature ->Modify ->Formatting
Display theSkyNet POGS - the PS1 Optical Galaxy Survey badges:
Best trophies for each category + Special Trophies
Pojawią Ci się w sygnaturce wszystkie najwyższe badge z danej kategorii.

Dorzucam moje z sygnaturki

I'm Blue (40,000 cr)
The new format of choice for HD home movies, and your data needs, Blu-rays beat out the HD DVD in the late 2000's to be the 'next big thing' in storage formats. Storing up to 128GB in its quadruple layer format, it's a far cry from the comparatively measly storage of the humble CD.

The 'Nobel Laureate Professor Brian Schmidt' (206,265 cr)
We asked Brian for a good number for a trophy, this is what he gave us. Props if you can work out the significance of it in astronomy, the picture might help a little.

Nitrogen (240,100 cr)
A favourite element when chilled to a liquid and used to smash flowers and make ice cream, most of the Earth's atmosphere is Nitrogen.

Saturn (9,600 RAC)
Saturn, the planet somebody liked enough to put a ring on, jewel of the planets, now in your trophy cabinet to admire. 9,600 Recent Credits (RAC) deserves a ring for sure.

The Fibonacci (112,358 cr)
Fibonacci was a cool guy, we like to think he'd have been a member of theSkyNet were he still around.

Beta
An exclusive for helping beta test theSkyNet T2. Thank you to all our amazing beta testers.

The Who (231,160 cr)
Dr Who is the as the longest-running science fiction television show in the world. The first episode called "An Unearthly Child" first aired on November 23rd, 1963.

PDH

Tych odznak jest stanowczo dużo! Po co ich tyle? Nie mam pojęcia, ale sam projekt przyjemny w liczeniu. Najwyżej mam:

Cytat
Belongs to: Elementals
Stinky sulphur is a great element, responsible for the smell in garlic, skunk spray, rotting eggs and is even added to natural gas so that we can detect leaks. (awarded for 6,553,600 cr)
This trophy has been won by 54 users

Belongs to: Daily Planets
Pluto. Don't feel sorry for it. Seriously. It doesn't care if it's a dwarf or not, it's busy hanging out with Charon, Nix, Hydra, Kerberos and Styx out in the far reaches of the Solar System. It's got time for high fives for you, though. 39,300 Recent Credits (RAC) today, congrats! (awarded for 39,300 RAC)
This trophy has been won by 76 users

Belongs to: Classic Trophies
The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute. (awarded for 7,000,000 cr)
This trophy has been won by 48 users

Dario666

No ładnie dziesz  :respect:

Troll81

The listener

When Galileo turned his handmade telescope to the heavens in 1609 he improved on the sensitivity of the human eye by about 25 times. When the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) comes online in 2025 it will be 10,000 times more sensitive than any radio telescope ever built. (awarded for 100,000 cr)

This trophy has been won by 2556 users click here to see them all.

zmodyfikowałem sygnaturkę :D

cp

@mystique:  :respect:

A ja właśnie powiększyłem swoją wirtualną meblościankę z bibelotami  ;) o to:

The Information Super Highway (500,000 cr)

It took 13 years for television to reach 50 million users- it took the Internet less than 4 years. (awarded for 500,000 cr)

This trophy has been won by 860 users

Troll81

andy101fah

Kolejna nowa zdobycz:

The date of the broad cast by Orson Wells of H G Wells' "War of the Worlds". The broadcast caused widespread outrage and panic as some listeners believed the events described in the program were real. (awarded for 301,030 cr)

This trophy has been won by 1291 users

Troll81

:respect:

CytatThere was no widespread outbreak of panic across the U.S. in response to Orson Welles' 1938 radio adaptation of H.G. Wells' The War of the Worlds. Only a very small share of the radio audience was even listening to it, and isolated reports of scattered incidents and increased call volume to emergency services were played up the next day by newspapers, eager to discredit radio as a competitor for advertising. Both Welles and CBS, which had initially reacted apologetically, later came to realize that the myth benefited them and actively embraced it in their later years.

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/history/2013/10/orson_welles_war_of_the_worlds_panic_myth_the_infamous_radio_broadcast_did.html

http://books.google.pl/books?id=SodvJ4EuTggC&printsec=frontcover&dq=getting+it+wrong&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Xg94UrjvIJTEsASw2YDwDA&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=getting%20it%20wrong&f=false

AL

Ależ namłócili tych odznak!

pawzdy

O co w tym chodzi? Liczę dobę i mam 9 szt.? Strach się bać  :fright: Tu najwyższe :
PC1: Zezłomowany
PC2: GIGABYTE H77M-D3H, IB i5-3330S, GTX760
PC3: HP, SB i5-2500

LQG

Spokojnie, w pewnym momencie interwały pomiędzy trofeami urosną w tempie potęgowym :) . Tutaj lista wszystkich odznak oraz progów punktowych http://signature.statseb.fr/index.py?badge=169 .

andy101fah

Kolejna nowa odznaka do sygnaturki.

The Thumb
It doesn't look like a thumb, but USB Thumb Drives (or more fancily, USB Flash Drives) are now a popular data and back up storage device. From humble beginnings of only holding 8MB, 2013 will see a 1TB Thumb Drive hit the market. 1TB - that's a LOT of photos of your kids, ready to whip out of your pocket at a moment's notice to inflict on unsuspecting strangers.(awarded for 320,000 cr)
This trophy has been won by 1323 users

i kolejna odznaka
Herschel's 275th Birthday Challenge Bronze Medal
Thank you for participating in the Herschel's Birthday Challenge on theSkyNet POGS, you helped us make new records on the project!This trophy has been won by 3584 users

Dario666

50 TFLOPS (and counting). TheSkyNet reached 50 TFLOPS of processing power! That's almost half a top 500 supercomputer (117 TFLOPS). Thank you for helping get us there.

This trophy has been won by 3935 users

Herschel's 275th Birthday Challenge Bronze Medal.
Thank you for participating in the Herschel's Birthday Challenge on theSkyNet POGS, you helped us make new records on the project!

This trophy has been won by 502 users

mordi

Guard well the secret of steel...

Troll81

cp

cp

Święta idą, a wraz z nimi nowe odznaki w POGS:

Belongs to: Specials

Happy Holidays from theSkyNet team. We wish you and your family a safe, warm and fun December. Thanks for opening 'Day Three' on theSkyNet's 12 days of Christmas!

Troll81

A mi skynet przysłał koszulke, długopis, latarkę (taki jednodiodkowy brelok) i do tego skłądany model radioteleskopu (z papieru)

cp

Cytat: Troll81 w 16 Grudzień 2013, 21:21
A mi skynet przysłał koszulke, długopis, latarkę (taki jednodiodkowy brelok) i do tego skłądany model radioteleskopu (z papieru)

:p_arr:

A za co, jeśli można wiedzieć?

P.S.
Pics or it didn't happen :)

Troll81

Odwidzisz to zobaczysz :D Jutro idę w koszulce do pracy. Konkretnie za zrobienie tłumaczenia dostałem. Ot zauważyłem ze mają wersje językowe opisu projektu. Zrobiłem swoja i wysłałem adminowi. A ten się spytał czy chce koszulkę projektu ICRAR (International Centre for Radio Astronomy Reasearch). I tek dostałem dziś paczuszkę :D

cp

Cytat: Troll81 w 16 Grudzień 2013, 21:48
Odwidzisz to zobaczysz :D Jutro idę w koszulce do pracy. Konkretnie za zrobienie tłumaczenia dostałem. Ot zauważyłem ze mają wersje językowe opisu projektu. Zrobiłem swoja i wysłałem adminowi. A ten się spytał czy chce koszulkę projektu ICRAR (International Centre for Radio Astronomy Reasearch). I tek dostałem dziś paczuszkę :D

Chapeau bas

PDH

Nowe trofea:

Chlorine (8,352,100 cr)

MakeMake (45,800 RAC)

cp

andy101fah

:respect: :respect:

:parrrty: :parrrty:

Troll81

aborek

mordi

heh coraz dziwniejsze te odznaki :D  :parrrty:
Guard well the secret of steel...

Dario666

Oxygen (409,600 cr)

Fluorine (656,100 cr)

Saturn (9,600 RAC)

Uranus (19,200 RAC)

Shuttle (3,986 cr)

Hale-Bopp (4,385 cr)

The Light Year (632,410 cr)

Lonely Dwarf (821,930 cr)

cp

OMG! Zerknąłem dzisiaj na swoje konto i widzę, że znowu się worek z odznakami otworzył. Znowu dodali jakieś nowe :wacko:

Istna klęska urodzaju